The two hundred and eleventh day of the Ukrainian nation’s heroic resistance to the Russian military invasion continues.
The enemy is concentrating its efforts on attempts to fully occupy the Donetsk region and hold the captured territories, as well as disrupting the active actions of the Defense Forces in certain areas. Shells the positions of our troops along the contact line, does not stop conducting aerial reconnaissance.
The enemy continues to attack civilian infrastructure and residential buildings, terrorizing the civilian population. The threat of air and missile strikes remains for the entire territory of Ukraine.
Over the course of a day, the enemy launched 4 missile and 17 air strikes, carried out more than 24 shelling from multiple rocket launchers on military and civilian objects on the territory of Ukraine, violating the norms of international humanitarian law, the laws and customs of warfare.
The infrastructure of more than 30 settlements was affected, including Pryshyb, Spirne, Vesele, Maryinka, Bakhmut, Kostyantynivka, Neskuchne, Poltavka, Egorivka, Bezymenne, Biloghirka, Zaporizhzhia, Kryvyi Rih, Pervomaisk, Mykolaiv, Ochakiv, Vysokopillya, Sukhyi Stavok and Mirolyubivka.
In the Volyn and Poliske directions, the situation has not changed significantly. In other directions, the enemy continues shelling from tanks, mortars, and artillery:
- in the Seversky direction – in the area of Shalygine, Volfyne, Yzdetske and Myropilske settlements of the Sumy region;
- in the Slobozhansk direction – in the areas of the settlements of Hlyboke, Strelecha, Morokhovets, Vesele, Sotnytskyi Kozachok, Vovchansk, Gatishche, Dvorichna, Gusynka, Kamianka, Kupyansk, Artilne, Osynove and Mikhuvatka;
- in the Kramatorsk direction – Bogorodichne, Yatskivka, Yarova, Tetyanivka, Sviatohirsk, Pryshyb, Slov’yansk, Platonivka, Donetske, Sydorov, Zakitne, Ozerne, Shchurov and Raihorodok;
- in the direction of Bakhmut – Siversk, Spirne, Zvanivka, Mykolaivka, Rozdolivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Vesela Dolyna, Odradivka, Vesele, Bilogorivka, Rozivka, Zaitseve, Yakovlivka, Mayorsk;
- in the Avdiiv direction – Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka, Kamianka, Opytne, Maryinka, Vodyane and Novomykhailivka;
- in the Novopavlivsky and Zaporizhzhia directions, the enemy did not carry out active operations, but at the same time carried out artillery fire on the settlements of Mykilske, Vugledar, Volodymyrivka, Prechistivka, Novoukrainka, Velika Novosilka, Neskuchne, Vremivka, Pavlivka, Mala Tokmachka, Gulyaipilske, Zaliznychne, Poltavka, Novopil and Novosilka
- More than 37 settlements were affected by fire in the South Buzka direction.
The enemy is trying to keep the situation in the temporarily occupied territories under his control. In Kherson, the administrative and police regime is being strengthened, inspections of settlements and psychological pressure on local residents are being carried out.
The work on the preparation and holding of the so-called “referendum” on the temporarily captured territories of Ukraine was intensified. Thus, in the settlements of the Kherson region, representatives of the Russian occupation authorities, under the pretext of quality distribution of humanitarian aid, are trying to obtain their personal data from local residents.
The formation of the so-called “election commissions” continues. In the city of Starobilsk, Luhansk region, the occupation authorities forbade the local population to leave the city between September 23 and 27. According to available information, the occupiers are creating armed groups to go around homes and force people to participate in the so-called “referendum”.
Preparations are being made for filming by propaganda media stories about such “active participation of local residents in voting”. In the temporarily captured territory of the Zaporizhzhia region, local residents are promised cash rewards and household appliances for providing passport data and obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation.
During the current day, units of the Defense Forces repelled enemy attacks in the areas of the settlements of Kupyansk, Zaitseve and Novomykhailivka.
During the day, the Air Force of the Defense Forces hit ten areas of concentration of the enemy’s manpower and military equipment and two positions of anti-aircraft missile systems. In addition, our air defense units destroyed two UAVs of the occupiers. Missile troops and artillery during the current day inflicted fire damage, in particular, on four control points, two areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment, three air defense positions, artillery positions, as well as three ammunition depots.