This was reported in Telegram channels Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
It became known that the counteroffensive of the Defense Forces of Ukraine forces the occupiers to ask for help from the Red Cross and flee on stolen bicycles.
“Rashists from the 202nd separate motorized rifle regiment, located in the Kharkiv region, withdrew from their positions and moved to the nearest forest strip. The unit was left without commanders and communication. At the moment, relatives are calling with requests to contact the command and find out where some of them are asking their wives to contact the hotlines of the Ministry of Defense of Russia and the Red Cross with the demand to take them out of the territory of Ukraine,” the message reads.
Read also: There are certain successes: the Ministry of Defense commented on the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces
In addition, it is reported that the occupiers tried to resist the offensive in the Kharkiv direction, shelling the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with tanks and the heavy flamethrower system “Sontsepiok”, but suffered serious losses and left their positions.
“In the Dnipropetrovsk direction, the enemy is trying to hold positions. However, dissatisfaction with the new reinforcements is growing – most of the “recruits” are 55-60 years old,” reports the source.
In order to maintain their positions in the Kherson region, the occupiers brought “fresh” soldiers from the territory of the Russian Federation, but the replenishment categorically refuses to participate in offensive combat operations.
“It is also known that the 237th Guards Airborne Assault Regiment of the Russian Federation ceased to exist due to the death or injury of all servicemen. A significant part of those who survived are in an extremely serious condition,” the report says.
- In an evening video message on September 7, President Zelenskyi was intrigued by information about the successes of the Armed Forces of the Kharkiv region.
- Former French general Dominique Trincan is confident that by October, Ukrainian troops can capture the entire right bank of the Dnieper, including the city of Kherson.
- The artillery division of the Russian Federation, which fought in the Kherson region, lost up to 60% of its personnel and equipment.
- SNN reported on September 7 that a week after the start of a new counteroffensive, Ukrainian troops are making progress in the south, with the ambitious goal of recapturing most of the Kherson region occupied by Russia by the end of the year.
- On August 7, on Espresso, General of the Army of Ukraine, head of the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine (2005-2010), Mykola Malomuzh said that the Ukrainian leadership has models of actions that can ensure powerful offensive operations to encircle the enemy and break through the front.
- The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny is sure that the course of the war will change if the difference in the reach of weapons between Ukraine and Russia is leveled.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb