The number of casualties as a result of missile attacks carried out by Russian occupiers on Kharkiv on Friday morning continues to grow, there is one dead.
“A ten-year-old child was found under the rubble; unfortunately, the boy died. Previously, 16 people were injured, including an 11-month-old child,” Head of Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Synehubov said in his Telegram channel.
Rescuers continue to clear the rubble where the rockets hit.
Earlier, it was reported about nine people injured as a result of enemy morning strikes on Kharkiv.
“As a result of two morning attacks by the occupiers on Kharkiv, nine civilians turned to emergency doctors, among the victims was an 11-month-old child. Currently, rescuers are eliminating the consequences of the hits, a car fire, and clearing the rubble of buildings,” Synehubov said in his Telegram channel.