About this informed OK “South” on Facebook.
The press service of the command reported that on the morning of December 17, the Russians launched another missile attack on Odesa, but the Air Defense Forces successfully destroyed 2 “onyxes”.
“In the morning, the enemy directed another missile attack on Odesa region: 2 Onyx-type missiles, launched from a coastal missile complex in temporarily occupied Crimea, were destroyed by the Air Defense Forces,” – noted in OK “South”.
- We will remind, during the air alert on December 16, in all regions of Ukraine, in a number of regions, it was reported about the work of air defense, in Kharkiv, the occupiers hit the critical infrastructure, and in Kyiv – the energy infrastructure.
- On the morning of December 16, during a mass missile attack on Ukraine, Russian missiles hit Kryvyi Rih. It is known that the projectile hit a residential building, people were under the rubble.
- Also, during the mass missile attack of the Russian occupiers on Ukraine, about 12 enemy missiles were hit in Zaporizhzhia.
- As a result of massive shelling on December 16, energy facilities were damaged both in the East and in the South of Ukraine.
- The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny reported that on Friday, December 16, Russia fired 76 missiles at the territory of Ukraine, 60 of which were shot down by air defense forces.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb