A unit of mobilized Russians arrived in the town of Pologa, Zaporizhzhia region, with personnel partially dressed in civilian clothes.
This is reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
«The issue of material support for servicemen of the occupation forces called up for mobilization remains problematic. Thus, the arrival of a unit of the Russian Federation, the personnel of which is partially dressed in civilian clothes, in the city of Pology of the Zaporizhzhia region was noted“, the message says.
It is known that in the armed forces of the Russian Federation they are trying to replenish the units that have suffered losses, therefore the commanders of all levels of the occupiers’ navy began campaigning with the personnel of the conscripts regarding the prospects of transitioning to contract service.
Missile strikes on Ukraine: what air defense systems did the allies promise to provideThe USA, Germany, France, Britain, the Netherlands and Spain promised to provide Ukraine with air defense systems. For more details, see the infographic.
October 14, 2022, 1:44 p.m
The General Staff also reports that during the day, the occupiers launched 4 rocket and 17 air strikes, and fired up to 10 rounds of anti-aircraft fire. Objects and civilians in more than 20 settlements were hit by the enemy.
On Volynsky and Polisky directions, the situation has not changed significantly. The threat of missile and air strikes, as well as the launch of attack UAVs from the territory of the Republic of Belarus, remains.
In other areas, the Russian occupiers intensified their shelling:
- on Seversky direction in the areas of Senkivka, Progress of Chernihiv region and Pavlivka, Dmytrivka, Mezenivka, Bachivsk, Sosnivka of Sumy region.
- on Slobozhansky direction in the areas of Vovchanski Khutory, Gatyshche, Liptsi, Ohirtseve, Staritsa, Udy settlements. The enemy also used UAVs to adjust artillery fire;
- on Kramatorsk direction in the areas of Verkhnokamianske, Vyshnevo, Zarichne, Nadiya, Pershotravnevo, Terny and Torske settlements;
- on Bakhmutskyi and Avdiivskyi directions, the enemy fired from tanks and artillery of various types along the entire line of contact.
- On Novopavlovsk and Zaporizhzhya directions, the occupiers shelled more than 20 settlements. In particular, Biloghirya, Vugledar, Vremivka, Zaliznychne, Mykilske, Novoukrainka, Neskuchne, Orihiv, Charivne and Olhivske.
- On Yuzhnobuzkoy direction, 35 settlements along the entire line of contact came under fire.
The General Staff notes that units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine repelled enemy attacks in the areas of settlements of Novosadove in the Kramatorsk direction, Yakovlivka, Berestov, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske and Opytne in the Bakhmutske direction, Krasnohorivka, Nevelske, Pervomaiske, Maryinka and Pobyeda in the Avdiivske direction.
Aviation of the Defense Forces carried out 30 strikes during the day.
«It has been confirmed that 23 areas of concentration of weapons and military equipment, as well as 7 positions of the enemy’s anti-aircraft missile systems, have been hit. In addition, our air defense units shot down 6 UAVs and one enemy helicopter“, the message adds.
It will be recalled that British intelligence reported that the main reasons for the low effectiveness of Russian troops in Ukraine remain widespread corruption and poor logistical support.