EGS is having a big sale with discounts of up to 75% / photo by Epic Games
In honor of “Black Friday”, the Epic Games Store organized a large-scale sale with discounts of up to 75%. And the service is also hosting a free Star Wars: Squadrons giveaway, which will last until November 24, 6:00 p.m. Kyiv time. After that, RPG in a Box and Fort Triumph will become free.
Star Wars: Squadrons is a flight simulator in the Star Wars universe from Motive Studio and Electronic Arts Publishing. The plot of the game unfolds after the events of the film “Return of the Jedi” and is dedicated to the eternal conflict between the Empire and the Republic. Users will participate in the confrontation on behalf of pilots from both opposing sides.
The gameplay in the project is reduced to battles at the wheel of famous fighters. Players, for example, will control an attack aircraft type “A” and a bomber SID. During battles, it is necessary to shoot, change flight modes, turn on shields, and so on. Squadrons also features 5v5 multiplayer battles on various maps.
Regarding sale, then it will last until November 29. As part of the promotion, both well-known hits and new releases are presented. The latter include the reboot of Saints Row and the excellent stealth action in the middle ages A Plague Tale: Requiem.
Best deals on sale
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition — 162 hryvnias;
- Sifu — 426 hryvnias;
- SnowRunner — 241 hryvnias;
- Scorn — 455 hryvnias;
- Hitman 3 — 397 hryvnias;
- Saints Row — 568 hryvnias;
- A Plague Tale: Requiem — 679 hryvnias;
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition — 314 hryvnias;
- Red Dead Redemption 2 — 296 hryvnias;
- Battlefield 2042 — 494 hryvnias;
- Cyberpunk 2077 — 449 hryvnias;
- God of War — 899 hryvnias;
- Far Cry 6 — 301 hryvnias;
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla — 301 hryvnias;
- Gotham Knights — 449 hryvnias;
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Game of the Year Edition — 115 гривень;
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human — 449 hryvnias;
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition — 399 hryvnias.
You may also be interested in the news: