Germany provided Ukraine with three more Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, 11 M113 armored personnel carriers with weapons and a thousand dry rations. This is mentioned on site government of Germany.
Follow us on Telegram: only important and verified news
Next in line:
– 20 rocket launchers of 70 mm caliber with 2000 missiles and laser target illumination;
– 1592 artillery ammunition of 155 mm caliber;
– 255 artillery ammunition Vulcano caliber 155 mm;
– 60,200 rounds of 40 mm caliber;
– 6 loaders;
– 40 electronic devices to protect against drones;
– 12 armored evacuation vehicles;
– 30 MG3 machine guns for Bergepanzer support armored vehicles.
- August 17 German Chancellor Olaf Scholz called “incorrect” statements that Germany allegedly “hesitantly” supports Ukraine with weapons.
- On August 19, Die Welt, citing sources in the Ukrainian government, reported that in early June, the German authorities made the last promise to transfer “significant” arms shipments to Ukraine – and after that, requests from Kyiv to continue deliveries were blocked from Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.