About this informs Reuters.
A representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel, Lior Hayat, said on Friday, November 10, that the death toll from the terrorist attack had been revised.
“About 1,200 is the official number of victims of the October 7 massacre,” Hayat said.
He did not indicate the reason for revising the previous assessment. It says the death toll, which includes foreigners, is “not final” and could change again when all the bodies are identified.
It is worth noting that according to Jerusalem’s preliminary estimate, more than 1,400 people died as a result of the Hamas attack on southern Israel.
- On Friday, November 10, the Israel Defense Forces announced a 6-hour pause for the evacuation corridor along Salah Al-Din Street to allow people to flee south from northern Gaza.