Morning shelling of Kharkiv: 27 victims are already known

Date:

photo by the Kharkiv Regional Prosecutor’s Office

In Kharkiv, the number of wounded continues to grow after the morning strike by Russian missiles. So far, there are 27 victims. In addition, one more dead person may be under the rubble.

This was announced by the head of Kharkiv OVA Oleg Sinegubov in Telegram.

“Emergency services continue to work at the scene of the morning attack in the center of Kharkiv. So far, 27 victims are known. A 10-year-old child died”he said.

At the same time, the State Emergency Service added that the number of victims may also increase.

“The search is ongoing. There is probably a dead woman under the rubble on the 3rd floor.”– said the speaker of the State Emergency Department Yevhen Vasylenko.

It will be recalled that explosions rang out in Kharkiv this morning. The Russians hit the city with rockets. The arrivals were recorded in Kyiv and Osnovyansk districts of the city. All strikes fell exclusively on civilian infrastructure, including residential buildings. The body of a 10-year-old child was found under the rubble. The boy was in a blanket, probably died in his sleep.

President Volodymyr Zelensky reacted to the tragedy.

On October 5, the occupiers attacked a cafe and a shop in the village of Groza, Kharkiv region. As a result of the attack, 52 people died. Three-day mourning in Kharkiv region.

@media screen and (max-width:557px){.box-telegram{flex-direction:column;padding:20px 10px 10px 10px!important}.box-telegram__img svg{margin-left:0!important}.box-telegram__info{margin-bottom:20px}.box-telegram button{margin-bottom:20px}}

Source: Morning shelling of Kharkiv: 27 victims are already known

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related