Near Kyiv, two families were poisoned by carbon monoxide because of the generator in the room: there is a dead man - news of Ukraine, Kyiv

Near Kyiv, two families were poisoned by carbon monoxide because of the generator in the room: there is a dead man – news of Ukraine, Kyiv

In the Kyiv region, two families were poisoned by carbon monoxide due to the use of indoor generators, one person died. About it informed Andrey Nebytov, head of the Kyiv region police.

Follow us on Telegram: only important and verified news

The first case occurred in the village of Bobritsa. There, the family used a generator for lighting, which was located right in the room. As a result of the poisoning, the head of the family died, and doctors managed to hospitalize his wife in the hospital.

The second incident occurred in Gostomel, where a whole family was poisoned by carbon monoxide. First, the 72-year-old grandmother became ill, then the 4-year-old granddaughter. The condition also worsened in a 12-year-old girl and her 48-year-old father.

“I also warn you: do not neglect the operating instructions for electric generators and devices for heating systems. Check the serviceability of gas appliances and ventilation in time! Take care of your health and life!” wrote Nebytov.

Near Kyiv, two families were poisoned by carbon monoxide because of the generator in the room: there is a deceased

Oksana Zhitniuk

If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.

Fuente: liga.net

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top