Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the President’s Office, responded to “insiders” appearing on the network about negotiations between Ukraine and the Russian Federation. He declaredthat the agenda is determined only by Ukraine, and there is no pressure from the partner countries.
Follow us on Telegram: only important and verified news
“Let me remind you again to all” insiders “. The negotiating agenda is determined only by Ukraine,” Podolyak said.
He also outlined three points that Ukraine continues to insist on:
– liberation of all territories;
– payment of reparations by Russia;
– punishment of war criminals.
“Our partners fully support this format. There are no other agreements or pressure,” the adviser to the head of the Presidential Office added.
- Minister of Justice Denis Malyuska previously explained that peace negotiations with Russia are not underway, because the Russian Federation is ready to sign an agreement only in the conditions of the surrender of Ukraine.
- He also said that Ukraine wants to receive from Russia reparations for the war in the amount of at least $300 billion. The amount of damage is much larger, but $300 is the international assets of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, frozen under sanctions.
- On September 2, Zelensky said that there was no “key moment” for negotiations with Russia now, since the occupiers want to solve everything by force.
See also: Negotiations with Russia are now impossible – Zelensky
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.