This is reported by Espresso.TV.
On December 17 in Annecy (France), Prima started the pursuit race in 18th. The Ukrainian earned one penalty round and four firing lines and managed to rise to the tenth position. This result turned out to be the best for the national team of Ukraine in individual competitions at the stages of the World Cup in the current season.
All medals went to representatives of Norway. Sturla Legreid won, silver went to Vetle Shostad Christiansen (Norway), bronze to Johannes Bø.
Pursuit race, 12.5 km
1. Sturla Legreid (Norway) – 29.44.1 (3 penalty laps)
3. Vetle Shostad Christiansen (Norway) – lag 24.6 (0)
3. Johannes Bø (Norway) – 35.8 (2)
10. Artem Prima (Ukraine) – 1.21, 2 (1)
31. Anton Dudchenko (Ukraine) – 3.22.3 (5)
35. Bohdan Tsymbal (Ukraine) – 3.52.5 (1)
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb