The government has changed the procedure for payment and the size of additional remuneration for servicemen: they were refunded additional payments of 30,000 hryvnias, provided for payments for wounded soldiers, as well as instructors, cadets and conscripts.
Regarding the payment of the additional remuneration, the resolution applies from June 1, 2023.
First of all, the changes concern wounded fighters.
Military servicemen who, in connection with an injury, have been recognized by the Military Medical Commission (MMC) as limited fit or unfit for military service, after staying at the disposal of the relevant commanders for more than two months and until the end of such stay, will receive an additional remuneration in the amount of 20,100 hryvnias every month.
The resolution also establishes monthly supplements for conscripts (6,000 hryvnias) and cadets (2,350 hryvnias).
According to the new rules, for the period of martial law, additional monthly (proportionately the time of completion of the relevant tasks) payments in 30 thousand hryvnias provided for:
- military personnel (the Armed Forces, the Security Service, the Foreign Intelligence Service, the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense, the National Guard, the State Border Guard Service, the State Security Directorate, the State Special Communications, the State Special Transport) who perform combat tasks for the defense of Ukraine, the protection of the population and the interests of the state in connection with military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine;
- members of the rank-and-file and senior staff of the State Emergency Service, senior staff of the Special Operations Department of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau, and police officers;
- military personnel in positions of leadership and instructor-teaching staff in training centers and units, who can receive from 15 to 30 thousand hryvnias extra pay depending on their qualifications.
Additional payments in the amount of up to 50 thousand hryvnias can receive:
- military personnel who remotely carry out operational management of military units and units conducting military operations on the front line and performing combat tasks at a distance of the first echelon of defense or offensive.
Monetary reward in 100 thousand hryvnias will receive:
- servicemen, employees of the State Emergency Service and the police, who take a direct part in hostilities, ensure the implementation of national security and defense measures in the areas of hostilities, in particular in the temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories;
- members of the rank and file of the territorial paramilitary formations of the State Criminal Enforcement Service, who are recruited by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to directly participate in hostilities or to carry out national security and defense measures in the areas of hostilities, including in the temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories.
The right to receive an additional reward in the amount of 100 thousand hryvnias also have:
- persons who were injured in connection with the defense of Ukraine and who are undergoing inpatient treatment (in particular, abroad). Also taken into account is the time of moving from one health care institution to another, leave for treatment after a serious injury according to the conclusion of the VLK;
- persons captured (except for those who voluntarily surrendered) or are hostages, as well as interned in neutral states or are missing (in the event that the specified events occurred both before and after the introduction of martial law);
- those killed as a result of an injury (contusion, trauma or mutilation) received after the introduction of martial law, related to the defense of the Motherland (payment is made for the entire month in which the person was killed (died).
Subscribe to Telegram channel “ATN News”
You may be interested