About this reports Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
The message says that the Russian Federation is forced to take such measures because of Washington’s “stubborn desire to restart inspection activities on terms that do not take into account current realities.”
In particular, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, such realities are considered to be “anti-Russian unilateral restrictive measures between Russia and the USA adopted at the request of Washington”, in particular, the suspension of normal air traffic. “The airspace of states that are allies and partners of the United States is closed to Russian planes that delivered Russian inspection groups to entry points on American territory.”
Additional difficulties, according to the Russian diplomatic service, are “anti-Russian unilateral restrictive actions inspired by Washington – the visa regime in transit countries.”
“We believe that in the current circumstances, the parties should give up unproductive attempts to artificially shape the restoration of inspection activities within the framework of the DSNO, and focus attention on a thorough study of all problems in this area, the successful settlement of which would allow in a short time to return to the full-scale application of all verification mechanisms Agreement,” said the statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- Earlier, US intelligence said that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s announcement about the nuclear program was “very unusual”, but they did not consider him a direct threat to the US.
- US Deputy Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland said that the US and its allies are preparing for such a development as a nuclear war with Russia.
- In the evening of August 6, Russian terrorists again shelled the site of the Zaporizhzhya NPP, injuring one worker.
- The Zaporizhzhia NPP operates with the risk of violating radiation and fire safety regulations.
- One of the workers of the Zaporizhzhya NPP was in intensive care due to shelling by the occupiers.
- The General of the Russian Federation announced the demining of the Zaporizhzhya NPP in all important places.
- An explosion at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant could cover the entire European continent with radioactive elements.
- Atomic energy expert Ludvig Lytvynsky believes that the Russians are not planning a serious radiation accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb