This was announced by the mayor of Kharkiv Igor Terekhov.
“Two flights. Previously, Kyiv district, private sector. Information about the destruction and victims is being clarified,” writes Terekhov.
On the morning of September 4, deputy of the Kherson Regional Council, Serhiy Zhukov, told the TV channel “Espresso” that the Russian invaders fired at the restaurant.
“This morning, the owner of the Dubrovskyi restaurant reported that his establishment was hit and burned down. During the shelling, there were two security guards on the territory of the restaurant-resort, according to preliminary information, they were not injured,” Zhukov noted.
Later, in the State Emergency Service told more details about the fire in the restaurant complex.
“One of the enemy rockets hit a restaurant complex in the Kyiv district of the city. All its buildings were built of wood, so immediately after the explosion a fire broke out, which covered almost the entire territory of the complex. 2 main buildings and a summer pavilion on a total area of 2,200 square meters were on fire .m. 8 fire tankers, a first-aid fire-rescue vehicle and about 50 personnel of the State Emergency Service were involved in extinguishing the fire. The main task of the rescuers was to prevent the further spread of the fire to neighboring buildings and the forest massif. At 02:47, they managed to localize the fire. Currently, work on its final elimination is ongoing,” the rescuers wrote.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb