1. The Russian Federation attacked Ukraine with 30 Shahed-136s and an Iskander-M missile. Arrivals in Lviv and Krivoy Rog. Russian occupiers attacked Ukraine with 30 Shahed-136 kamikaze drones and an Iskander-M ballistic missile, the Air Force reported. 27 “martyrs” were destroyed by air defense forces (more details).
2. The first ship with Ukrainian grain left the port of Chernomorsk. The ship Resilient Africa, loaded with 3,000 tons of Ukrainian wheat, left the port of Chernomorsk and is moving towards the Bosphorus, the Deputy Prime Minister said Alexey Kubrakov (more details).
3. Ukraine will receive another 15 Soviet T-72EA tanks and 30 German Leopard 1 tanks. Denmark is transferring them. Denmark will transfer 15 modernized Soviet T-72EA tanks and 30 German Leopard 1 vehicles to Ukraine. This was stated by the country’s Minister of Defense Troels Lund Poulsen during a meeting in the Ramstein format (more details).
4. War has broken out again in Nagorno-Karabakh: Azerbaijan strikes – video. The Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense announced that it had launched “anti-terrorist measures” in Nagorno-Karabakh: mutual shelling is taking place in the region between the Azerbaijani and Armenian armies (more details).
5. NYT stated that an alleged Ukrainian Buk missile fell on the market in Konstantinovka. Kyiv responded. The adviser to the head of the President’s Office responded to an investigation by journalists from The New York Times, which claims that Ukraine accidentally struck the market in Konstantinovka on September 6. The official noted that a thorough and detailed investigation is carried out into every incident of the war, including this missile strike, which killed 16 people and left about a hundred wounded and injured (more details).
6. Konstantinovka. Russia struck the city with the S-300 complex on September 6 – SBU. On September 6, Russian invaders attacked Konstantinovka, Donetsk region. The occupiers hit the city market from the S-300 complex, reported LIGA.net press service of the Security Service of Ukraine (more details).
7. Explosions near Kherson. Russians write about a strike on the occupiers’ headquarters – there are deaths among officers. Explosions were heard in the Novonikolaevka area of the Kherson region, as reported by local Telegram channels. Sources of the resource of the occupiers of the Cheka-OGPU, close to the Russian security forces, reported that a blow was probably struck at the command and field post of the occupiers (more details).
If you notice a spelling error, highlight it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.