1. Zaluzhny – Milli: Russia lies about the “dirty bomb”. I don’t care, I will defend Ukraine. Russia is lying that Ukraine is allegedly preparing a provocation with a “dirty bomb”, and the defense forces will defend Ukraine, despite this lie. Zaluzhny stated this in a conversation with Mark Milli, head of the US Chief of Staff Committee (more).
2. Boguslaev can be exchanged for Ukrainian prisoners of war, they did not exclude him from Bankova. Podolyak said that the scheme might be the same as with the godfather of the Russian dictator, Viktor Medvedchuk, who was exchanged for prisoners of war (more).
3. FT revealed Johnson’s plans: Will be in Washington to strengthen support for Ukraine. Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson plans to spend more time in Washington and strengthen support for Ukraine, Finanial Times writes, speaking with members of Johnson’s team and his friends (more).
4. The European Union is ready to finance Ukraine at the level of 1.5 billion euros per month – von der Leyen. The President of the European Commission officially announced that the EU will allocate 1.5 billion euros to Ukraine every month to finance the state budget deficit (more).
5. Zelensky asked to establish a financial “Rammstein” for Ukraine. The President explained that this is a coordination platform that will unite and direct the efforts necessary for the restoration of Ukraine (more).
6. Ben Wallace remained Secretary of Defense in the new British government. Wallace and Foreign Secretary James Cleverley retained their positions in the government of the new Prime Minister Rishi Sunak (more).
Read also the texts of the day:
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.