About this reported in the operational command “South”.
“Our aircraft carried out 2 strikes on a stronghold, a concentration of manpower, weapons and equipment in the areas of Oleksandrivka and Burhanivka. As part of the execution of fire missions, fire control was strengthened by missile and artillery units and the capacity of the Kakhov bridge was adjusted.” – the message says.
Confirmed enemy losses are:
- 20 racks;
- hull self-propelled gun of the “Hyacinth-S” type;
- self-propelled howitzer. “Msta-S”;
- 2 S-300 launchers;
- illumination and guidance radar station;
- mobile radar complex for detection of aerodynamic and ballistic objects “Nebo-M”; 2 towed mortars of 120 caliber;
- 3 units of armored vehicles.
The final losses of the enemy are being scouted.
- On August 21, the anti-aircraft missile unit of the “South” air command destroyed two Kalibr-type cruise missiles, the rest hit an agricultural enterprise in the Odesa district.
- Natalia Gumenyuk, the head of the press center of the security and defense forces of the “South” operational command, reported that Ukrainian defenders are ready for increased aggression from the Russian Federation on August 24.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb