This was reported in Telegram channels GUR Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
It became known that the new “watcher” of prisons throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine became the well-known criminal authority Armen Sarkisyan (surname – Armen Horlivskyi).
It is also reported that the creation of a new “private military company” is defined as one of the main directions of his activity. It is assumed that within a limited time the new structure will recruit a significant number of “recruits”. The model for the project should be the infamous “Wagner” PVC.
Read also: All factions of the European Parliament called to recognize PMK “Wagner” as a terrorist organization
It is also reported that Russian-Armenian businessman Samvel Karapetyan acts as the sponsor of the new PVC.
Armen Sarkisyan (Armen Horlivskyi) is a criminal authority from Horlivka. Close to the family of the fugitive president Viktor Yanukovych and related to another criminal – Yuriy Ivanyushchenko (Yura Yenakievsky).
He is wanted by Ukraine as one of the organizers of the murders on the Maidan. Shadow supervisor of all business in occupied Horlivka.
Since February 24, he has been engaged in looting and “extortion” of businesses in the occupied territories of Ukraine.
Samvel Karapetyan is a pro-Kremlin businessman of Armenian origin. The owner of the Gazprom-related company “Tashir Holding”, which also includes the company “Electric Networks of Armenia”. One of the sponsors of Russian aggression against Ukraine.
- We will remind you that the “Wagner” PMC appeared in 2014 and actively operated in a number of countries where Russia has important interests of Russia – in particular, Syria, Libya, the Central African Republic and Ukraine. There, among other things, they committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. After the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation into Ukraine, the Wagnerites took part in massacres of civilians. Prisoners from Russian prisons are currently being recruited to the PVC. For a long time, Prigozhin denied any connection with the “Wagner” PMC, and recently confirmed the existence of this group and admitted that he was its founder. The oligarch, who is under Western sanctions, is considered to be close to Putin and a supporter of an aggressive war against Ukraine.
- In Britain, a group of lawyers led by McCue Jury & Partners is suing PMV “Wagner” for its actions in Ukraine. The lawsuit, filed in the High Court of London, is based on an illegal conspiracy between Prigozhin, PMV “Wagner” and Putin’s military machine to terrorize the Ukrainian people using illegal means.
- As of today, only one EU state, Estonia, has recognized the “Wagner” group as a terrorist organization.
- On November 17, the political groups of the European Parliament agreed on the text of the resolution recognizing Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism, the vote on which is scheduled for next week.
- On November 21, the NATO Parliamentary Assembly recognized the Russian Federation as a terrorist state.
Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb