Businessman Igor Kolomoisky NABU detectives conducted a search in the Ukrnafta case, during which they seized documents, a gadget, and downloaded its content. This is reported ZN.UA with reference to eyewitnesses of the events.
Follow us on Telegram: only important and verified news
According to the publication, the search concerned the case of the seizure of property and funds of Ukrnafta for almost UAH 13 billion in 2015 prices.
Sources of the publication say that the search took place at 5 am at the place of residence of Kolomoisky in the Bukovel resort. At the same time, they emphasized that this, perhaps for the first time in their memory, was a search, about which no one was warned.
According to ZN.UA, Kolomoisky was not informed of the suspicion in this case. But, the newspaper notes, he is a co-owner of Ukrnafta, where recently SAP and NABU announced suspicions about financial fraud:
– former Chairman of the Board of PJSC Ukrnafta;
– former Deputy Head of the Department for the sale of oil, gas and products of oil and gas processing of PJSC Ukrnafta;
– the former head of the department for control over the accounting and supply of oil and oil products of PJSC Ukrnafta;
– former directors of five commercial enterprises (one of them was detained).
They are suspected of being involved in the withdrawal of UAH 13.3 billion from the company.
At the same time, Kolomoisky himself asked Ukrainian truthis it true that NABU conducted searches at his place, answered: “I did not hear.”
According to the UP, a week ago Kolomoisky was in Bukovel.
- Until mid-2015, Ukrnafta was controlled by a loyal Igor Kolomoisky management headed by the chairman of the board Belgian Peter Vanheck. In July 2015, the company’s shareholders fired him from his position, appointing British Mark Rollins instead, but he signed a contract only in the autumn of that year.
- In PJSC Ukrnafta, the state owns 50% plus one share, which is managed by the state-owned NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine. The rest of the shares are controlled by the Privat group of Igor Kolomoisky and Gennady Bogolyubov.
If you notice a spelling mistake, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter.