The Russians shelled the Dnipro: they hit an apartment building

The Russians shelled the Dnipro: they hit an apartment building

About this reported President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi.

“As of now, 39 people have been rescued, including 6 children. 25 people have died, including 1 child. 73 people have been injured, including 13 children. 43 people are being sought,” the report says.

He also noted that 72 apartments were previously destroyed and more than 230 apartments were damaged.

At 1:00 p.m. Dnipro city government reported about 23 dead people, including 1 child, and 72 injured, including 13 children.

At 11:30, January 15, the Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine reported, which killed 21 people, including 1 child; 71 people were injured, including 13 children; – 39 people were saved, including 6 children. It is also noted that 40 people are wanted.

“Rescue and search operations are ongoing, fire extinguishing continues. Approximately 3,780 tons of destroyed structures and 39 damaged cars have been removed,” the post says.

At 10:00 a.m., the head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council, Mykola Lukashuk, informed that the death toll had increased: a Russian rocket had killed 21 residents of a high-rise building.

At 08:50 Valentin Reznichenko, head of Dnipropetrovsk OVA, wrotethat 20 people died as a result of the attack on the Dnipro.

As of 08:25 Mykola Lukashuk reported about 19 dead as a result of a Russian missile attack.

“Victims and injured: 19 people died, including 1 child, 73 people were injured, including 14 children; 38 people were rescued, including 6 children, 37 missing persons were reported, 33 people were wanted,” he wrote.

On the morning of January 15, the head of Dnipropetrovsk OVA reported about 18 people killed by a Russian missile.

“As of this morning, we have 18 people killed by a Russian missile in their own house in Dnipro. 73 are injured – more than 40 of them are in hospitals, four are in intensive care – seriously. The rescue operation is ongoing. The fate of more than 40 people remains unknown…” he wrote he.

Also, Valentyn Reznichenko added that as of 07:25, firefighters are still putting out several fires that occurred as a result of the attack.

“Preliminarily, Saturday’s enemy attack on a residential building destroyed 72 apartments, mutilated more than 230”, – said the head of the OVA.

State Emergency Service of Ukraine reported, that as of 06:00, 38 people were rescued at the scene of the tragedy. However, according to updated information, 17 people were killed and 73 residents were injured.

Earlier, the head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration, Valentin Reznichenko, informed about the updated data telegram.

At 9:54 p.m., 9 dead were reported.

“Already 9 dead, including a 15-year-old girl… And 64 wounded – 59 hospitalized, the rest are being treated at home,” the post says.

Earlier Telegram channels The National Police of Ukraine was informed that the number of wounded had increased to 64.

“All services continue to work. The headquarters for receiving appeals from people injured as a result of enemy shelling has also been deployed,” the post says.

In particular, it is added that as of 8:00 p.m., 35 people, including 6 children, were rescued from the rubble of the high-rise building. Russia took the lives of five people, another 64 were injured.

Also, on the air of the telethon, the spokesman of the Air Force spoke about the missile that the Russians used to hit the Dnipro

“The missile that was fired at the high-rise in Dnipro is an Kh-22 missile fired from a Tu-22M3 long-range bomber. The missile with a 950-kilogram warhead, called an aircraft carrier killer, is designed to destroy aircraft carrier groups at sea, it can be equipped with a nuclear warhead “, – explained Air Force spokesman Yuriy Ignat.

Earlier, the head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration, Valentin Reznichenko, noted that the number of victims has increased to 60, including 12 children.

“There are already almost 60 injured as a result of a Russian missile hitting a Dnipro high-rise building. 12 of them are children… The rescue operation is ongoing,” the post says.

Earlier, he reported that the number of victims had increased to 39, including seven children. They are all in the hospital. Five people also died.

“The Russian rocket that hit the Dnieper today wounded seven children. The youngest is three years old. All the children are in the hospital. A 9-year-old girl is in serious condition. In total, 39 people have been injured. The Russians cut off 5 lives,” the message says.

At the same time, according to Reznichenko, Ukrainian defenders of the air command “East” shot down 6 enemy missiles over the region.

Deputy Head of the Office of the President Kyrylo Tymoshenko addedthat people were removed from the destroyed building with cranes. They signaled the rescuers with flashlights and mobile phones.

Previously, the head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council Mykola Lukashuk reportedthat 20 people were rescued from the rubble. He also specified that two entrances were destroyed.

“Peaceful people, young parents, children. It’s a day off. Russia is murderers and inhumans. They will burn in hell for their crimes,” he wrote.

Previously, Reznichenko reportedthat the number of wounded increased.

He noted that the number of wounded as a result of the enemy shelling of the Dnipro increased to 18. Also, people are still under the rubble.

In the State Emergency Service addedthat more than 80 personnel, as well as more than 20 units of emergency services equipment, were involved in search and rescue operations.

“Life is the highest value. But Russia has heard nothing about it,” said Serhii Kruk, head of the State Emergency Service.

Earlier, about the consequences of shelling reported Mayor of Dnipro Boris Filatov.

He confirmed that he went to the scene of the tragedy. According to him, the area where the high-rise building was hit has been completely de-energized and disconnected from the power supply systems. He promised to provide other details later.

About this earlier reported Head of the Dnipropetrovsk State Administration, Valentin Reznichenko.

He noted that at least 10 people, including two children, were injured as a result of the attack. Three injured are in serious condition. All were sent to the hospital.

Also about the victims reported Deputy Head of the Office of the President Kyrylo Tymoshenko. He noted that 15 people were rescued from the nine-story building destroyed as a result of the shelling. The number of dead and injured is being specified.

About this reported Deputy Head of the Office of the President Kyrylo Tymoshenko.

“Terrible news from Dnipro. Got into an apartment building,” he wrote.

Tymoshenko noted, that at least one entrance was completely destroyed. There are also people under the rubble. At the moment, the relevant services are working at the locations.

He also said that he was at the scene of the tragedy left Mayor of Dnipro Boris Filatov.

Videos from the scene of the tragedy also appeared online.

  • On the morning of January 14, the occupiers attacked Kharkiv, the Industrial district of the city came under fire. It is known that the invaders targeted the infrastructure.
  • Also, in the morning of this day, the Russians launched a rocket attack on Kyiv: explosions rang out in the Dnipro district of the capital, 18 private houses were damaged in the region.
  • The Russian army also launched a missile attack on Zaporizhzhia and the region, as a result of which an enterprise and three houses were damaged.
  • The Russians also hit a critical infrastructure facility in the Kharkiv region twice, as a result of which part of Kharkiv was cut off and trains stopped in the subway.

Follow the events in Ukraine and the world together with Espresso! Subscribe to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/espresotb

Fuente: espreso.tv

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top