That’s what he’s about said during the Yalta European Strategy (YES).
It is noted that this mechanism contains:
- Development of a mechanism for obtaining lists of children.
- Verification and updating of data.
- Documenting the facts of crimes and discovering new circumstances.
- Psychological rehabilitation of children after return.
- Creation of a special center for rehabilitation.
- Opening of humanitarian corridors.
“All these steps are taken to ensure the safe return of Ukrainian children,” Lubinets added.
- On September 8, Ukraine returned 9 children who were under temporary occupation to their parents. One of them survived Russian capture and interrogation on trumped-up charges.