This is stated in the relevant decree No. 758/2023, placed on the president’s website.
It is noted that the following were subject to personal sanctions:
- Dmytro Sablin – Russian politician and deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Dmytro Sviatash – ex-Deputy of the “Party of Regions” and collaborator;
- Dmytro Tabachnyk – former Minister of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine, former member of the “Party of Regions” and adviser to the Gauleiter of the Zaporizhia region;
- Yurii Kot is a former Ukrainian TV presenter;
- Mykola Azarov – former Prime Minister of Ukraine;
- Serhii Aksyonov – the self-proclaimed head of the occupation administration of Crimea;
- Leonid Pasichnyk – ex-employee of the Security Service of Ukraine, head of the so-called “LPR”;
- Oleg Tsarev is a former People’s Deputy from the “Party of Regions”, a state traitor.
Sanctions include, in particular, the blocking of assets, the complete restriction of trade operations, the suspension of economic and financial obligations, as well as the ban on participation in privatization, leasing of state property, making purchases and concluding agreements with securities.
Restrictions are imposed for 10 years. Control over their implementation is entrusted to the Secretary of the NSDC Oleksiy Danilov.
- The other day, former People’s Deputy of Ukraine Oleg Tsarev was informed of another suspicion of financing the Russian Guard.